Understanding Personal Contract Purchase.
Personal Contract Purchase is a flexible finance solution that lets you drive more car for your money while keeping your options open.
PCP works by deferring a portion of the car’s value to the end of the agreement – this is often called a guaranteed future value or GFV. You only make payments on the amount remaining after taking the deposit and GFV into account, so your monthly payments will be lower compared to other methods of finance.
At the end of the agreement, you have three options:
1.You can hand the car back to us
2.You can pay the optional final payment and take full ownership of the vehicle
3.You can part-exchange your car at any Holdcroft dealership for another one, using the difference between the cars valuation and its GFV as your deposit.
Advantages of Personal Contract Purchase
- Quick and easy to arrange
- Fixed monthly repayments to suit your budget
- Defers part of the car’s value, so your monthly payments are less and you can afford a higher-specification car
- Flexible payment terms from 2 to 5 years, depending on the age of the car
- Great flexibility at the end of the agreement
To find out more on any of these car financing options or any other ways to buy a car, please do not hesitate to contact us today.