Understanding Personal Contract Hire
Personal Contract Hire provides hassle free motoring for people who wish to remove risks and financial burdens usually associated with owning a vehicle, and simply want to hand the car back at the end of the agreement, and choose a new one.
The Personal Contract Hire process is straightforward. You pick a hire period - usually between 24 and 48 months - tell us your expected annual mileage and then put down a deposit. You then make fixed monthly payments for the duration of the agreement.
A few months before the agreement ends, we’ll contact you to discuss replacing your car and, when the agreement ends, you simply hand the car back to us.
Advantages of Personal Contract Hire;
- Allows you to hire new or used vehicles
- Includes a full-term Road Fund License
- Offers the option to include maintenance
- Fixed monthly rentals, allowing for better budgeting
- Road Fund License is included within the monthly rentals
- Removes the risks associated with owning a car
To find out more on any of these car financing options or any other ways to buy a car, please do not hesitate to contact us today.