23rd July 2020
- Face coverings will be mandatory in additional enclosed public spaces from Friday 24 July – including shops, supermarkets, shopping centres and transport hubs
- New measure an important step in lifting lockdown, as the public are encouraged to play their part
- Venues such as restaurants, pubs and gyms will be exempt
Under the new regulations laid, members of the public will need to wear face coverings – for example, a fabric covering, scarf or bandana – that covers the nose and mouth in additional enclosed public spaces, as well as frequent hand washing and careful social distancing.
It will be compulsory to wear a face covering when buying food and drink to take away from cafes and shops. If you are in a premises where you are able to sit down and consume food or drink that you have bought, then you can remove your face covering in order to eat and drink on-site.
Face coverings will not be mandatory for:
- anyone under the age of 11
- those with disabilities or certain health conditions, such as respiratory or cognitive impairments that make it difficult for them to wear a face covering
We can now announce we are open and ready to serve our customers again.
We have done it responsibly and cautiously and most importantly with the safety of our customers and staff as our highest priority. As we have all become more familiar with the discipline of social distancing, we believe we provide an environment that works for everybody. To be absolutely sure we are carrying out the most thorough cleaning process and creating controlled areas to practice social distancing with PPE and customer flow signage.
To view the changes in our dealerships please click into the video below.
All of our dealerships are now open with the exception of Nissan Northwich.
Our opening hours for sales and service are:
Monday - 9:00 to 18:00
Tuesday - 9:00 to 18:00
Wednesday - 9:00 to 18:00
Thursday - 9:00 to 18:00
Friday - 9:00 to 18:00
Saturday sales - 9:00 to 18:00
Saturday service / parts - 8:30 to 12:30
Sunday sales - 11:00 to 16:00
Sunday service / parts - Closed
To book a Service/MOT with us please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01782 227070. We ask you to be patient as we expect to be very busy and lead times for bookings may take longer than usual.
The Department for Transport have announced that the 6-month MOT exemption for cars, vans and motorcycles introduced during the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak, will end on 1st August. To book an MOT please use the details above. For more information please click here.
If you want to know more about any of our used cars, the measures we are taking in our return to business or to check out our buy online facility:
• Click here to view our used car stock
• Live chat with us
• Click here to submit an online enquiry form
• Click here to request a Zoom call or you can request a video on any of our used car adverts
To view our new car offers, please click here.
To view our Motability offers, please click here.
If you haven’t already connected with us, you can find us on…
We are here to help and we look forward to seeing you again.
Please follow the government guidelines
We can all help control the virus if we all stay alert. This means you must:
- Stay at home as much as possible
- Work from home if you can
- Limit contact with other people
- Keep your distance if you go out (2 metres apart where possible)
- Wash your hands regularly
Self-isolate if you or anyone in your household has symptoms.